Friday 11 January 2013

Operation Stretch Everyday in January: Day 10

Yesterday (Day 10) was unfortunately a complete off day, because I felt (and still feel) like I'm coming down with something. Sore throat, headache etc. so I thought it was best to have a rest night and not to overexert myself if I am getting sick. I feel the same as I did yesterday today, I really don't know what's up, but I'm not happy anyway. The last thing I want is to be sick yet again and have a major curve ball in my goal. I don't mind having a few off days as long as I make up for them in February, like pay my dept, and the idea of this project is to just keep myself on track with stretching. I just don't want to lose any flexibility I've gained.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to take a break from stretching every once in a while, so you don't overwork your muscles. Love the picture, by the way, and I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bunhead! Yes you're right! It was good however stretching everyday non-stop for a week, it was good motivation, however I did find it less painful after I took the days break!

      I find so many lovely ballet pictures on tumblr, I have a heap saved in my computer! And the reason for my feeling poorly was the sudden change in weather, it happens every time!! :( I was fine by that evening :)

      Thanks again for your comment lovely :)

      Delete