Sunday 19 May 2013

I got my exam results back..

..and I passed with honours!
So that's 81%, and honours is the top range you can get! It goes Standard not yet attained (0-39%) Pass (40-49%) Credit (50-59%) Commended (60-69%) Highly commended (70-79%) and Honours (80-100%) 
I did not expect the results to come in so soon, and I also did not expect to go so well! My friend who also took the exam is only 13 and she got 100%!! She's incredible! But I am proud of myself for passing my exam and achieving something! And I'm also proud that I got 100% in theory, that's what I was aiming for, because I knew that my allegro would be lacking! I wish I knew what I lost marks for in barre, because the examiner didn't say, but anyway. That's one New Year's Resolution I can tick off for sure! 

This was just a quick update, I hope you're all going well! 

1 comment: